Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Wow! It's been awhile since I last posted on here. I'm sad that I forgot about posting a new Etsy shop feature last Friday (I even have it written in my planner & still managed to forget!). I was busy with work, friends, and other things needing to get done. Now I'm trying to post it, but I'm having issues with adding pictures to the post. I think Blogger is busy right now so I'll just try again in the morning. :/

I have been working on some crochet projects for the fair though. I'm hoping all of the items will make it to my Esty shop. I have to find another baby sunhat pattern though since the one I used 1) says it's copyrighted and doesn't want anyone selling the made product and 2) didn't quite turn out as cute as I had hoped. Off to Ravelry for more pattern hunting! The baby crochet mock crocs turned out super cute though. :) Pics to come when I can get it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment