Thursday, June 16, 2011

Apology and a New Treasury

Huh, it's funny how fast the week can go by and I don't even realize it. I'm sorry that I haven't been writing much lately. I'm working at Shoreline Christian childcare this summer and I've been getting art projects ready for the kids. My craftiness is more than just knitting, crochet, and sewing because I'm loving the painting, gluing, cutting, and simple drawing that goes into these projects. Just thought I'd let y'all know that I may be a little m.i.a. during the next few months besides the bi-weekly Etsy artist features (!!!!). I made a new treasury today on Etsy. So here it is your your looking pleasure: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTA0ODY5MTF8MzM5MTU2MjEz/summertime-in-the-northwest

I hope you enjoyed my first Etsy feature last Friday, and they'll keep coming! Enjoy the Seattle themed treasury!

No comments:

Post a Comment