Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Etsy Item: Baby Snuggle Wrap

I'm getting behind in my blogging as the holidays approach, and life is getting busier. Anyways, here is a new product preview for my Etsy shop. I'm excited to introduce baby snuggle wraps!
 

 
 
I made the one shown for a baby shower at church. Of course I found the printable pattern linked from here on Pinterest! I chose to make the one pictured above with coordinating cotton flannel, but will have a custom option in my Etsy shop. Then customers can choose from the fabric choices I have on Flickr.

I'll be listing these in the next day or so. Please let everyone having a baby or looking for a great baby shower gift to buy one of these from my shop.

1 comment:

  1. Tag: sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide | TITIAN ART
    Tag: sunscreen with zinc oxide titanium jewelry for piercings and titanium dioxide where is titanium found | properties of titanium TITIAN ART · TITIAN ART · TITIAN ART · TITIAN ART · TITIAN ART · TITIAN ceramic vs titanium curling iron ART · titanium jewelry TITIAN ART

    ReplyDelete