Saturday, June 16, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Looking at my blog traffic sources the other day I found a blog address among the usual Pinterest and Google searches. So I clicked on it and it took me here.


Turns out she was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, and listed my blog as one that she nominates for the award. Thank you Stitchknit for the nomination!! Up until now I never knew there were awards for blogs. Like her I can knit & crochet better than doing things on my laptop so bear with me if not all the links work properly since I just learned how to use the link feature. There are a few rules that go along with being nominated:
  • Thank the person that nominated you...check
  • Link back to their blog...check
  • Tell that person 7 things about yourself
  • List 15 blogs you follow & nominate for the award
Here are 7 things about me:
  1. Living in Seattle, Starbucks coffee is a necessary part of life. I'm a proud Gold card holder! My favorites are the Salted Caramel Mocha in the fall/winter, and either the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino or the Green Tea Frappuccino in the spring/summer.
  2. As I've written about on my blog, I love to garden! I find that pulling weeds is a great way to decompress after I get home from work.
  3. I love creating! Anything really it doesn't matter if it's knitting, crochet, sewing, card making, scrapbooking, or making sample crafts for my pre-k class.
  4. I like to travel, but wish I had more time and money to do so (who doesn't?). My favorite trip so far was to Hana, HI on Maui.
  5. Also previously seen on my blog, I have two adorable rabbits. Although I admit Teacup is in the spotlight more often since she's only a year old, and is very curious. Pumpkin is older, blind, and is content to snuggle (which I don't mind).
  6. I love to cook and bake! Experimenting in the kitchen is one of my favorite things to do. I admit that not all of my adventures have turned out like I thought (for example the chocolate peanut butter pillows I found on Pinterest), and I admit sometime there are tears. It doesn't stop me though.
  7. Lastly, I'm addicted to Pinterest! I know I've mentioned it here before, but it's true and I'm not ashamed to say it.
Now for 15 blogs I follow and nominate:
  1. Decorating with Lola! 
  2. Moore Babies 
  3. Thrifty Decor Chick 
  4. Skinnytaste 
  5. Longing for Home 
  6. Julie's Stamping Station 
  7. Happy Dog Buttons 
  8. The Dainty Daisy 
  9. The Purl Bee 
  10. Never Not Knitting 
  11. Speckled Owl Studio 
  12. Make It and Love It 
  13. On the Refrigerator Door 
  14. House of Smith's 
  15. A Friend to Knit With 
 Okay, I think all the links will work. A note to the nominees: you're not obligated to accept, but I highly recommend that you do since I've have fun doing writing this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment