Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Sneek Peek

Last night for girls' night Diana and I finished her wedding invitations! FINALLY!! Well, technically they're not 100% complete yet since I still need to cut a few more belly bands, score them, and glue them. The big thing is that all of the embossing is done, and now I know that embossing 44 cards is not an easy task. Also, all the printing for inside cards is done, and Diana enjoyed cutting those apart and putting them in the pockets. :) Since the invites haven't been sent yet I'm not allowed to post all the details until the end of June, but I was allowed to take a preview picture to show my embossing accomplishment.

This is after I edited it a little in Instagram. I love, love, love that swirl pattern stamp! I can't wait to share all the details with you later this month.

1 comment:

  1. I've just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. See the post here, with the details & links: http://stitchknit.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete